Monday, January 8, 2007

Master Cleanse Day 3: Gut Rumbles, Water Weight Loss and Spicy Lemonade Cravings

Monday (Jan 8th)

This morning was pretty similar to last night. I woke with a headache, drank the salt water and the tea and hung out in the bathroom for a little bit.

I emailed my office to say I wouldn't be there today, which is for the best. I'm still nauseous every couple hours, so I'd rather be at home.

I think this might be the worst of it. Tomorrow should be much better.


Apparently, this detox makes everything in your body run, because my nose hasn't stopped running since I started it.

Ok, now for the weight loss report. I weighed myself at the same time and with no clothes.

And be aware, this is all water weight. Although my stomach is very flat right now . . .

Sunday morning: 127 pounds
Monday morning: 124 pounds

Your weight tends to fluctuate a few pounds every day anyway. We'll see what happens . . .

I am absolutely loving the Spicy Lemonade. It's so delicious! I'm craving it. But, I've also been craving some other things . . . I'll cover those in my next blog entry

2 comments:

Dave MH said...

thanks for blogging yr master cleanse! it's cool to see that someone else made it! my wife and i are entering the evening of day 2, and i feel super nauseous. strangely enough, i don't feel hungry. and i've had a ton of energy today.

Amber said...

Thanks for your comment Dave!

Just a quick note: I was barely hungry the first two days and didn't notice any major effects until the third and fourth day. That's when it becomes unpleasant, but stick it out. It's good for you.