Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Master Cleanse Night 4 (Cont.): The Tip of the Tongue



So, the stuff on my tongue-I found an interesting tidbit about that here:

http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=51



To the left is a diagram of the portions of your tongue that reflect each organ. I'm not sure I buy it, but it is interesting.




MORE INFORMATION FROM THE SAME SITE:
Fasting slows down the metabolism, this is a fact of life and the body was created to do this. This is one of the reasons that any kind of fast is not the best way to lose weight over a long period of time.

However, fasting does cleanse the system allowing it to function better and assimilate more nutrients from less food. It just isn't a diet, its a tool to make a correct diet more efficient.

When you fast it gives your digestive system a break and the body will try to repair itself and use the extra energy to do what it needs to do the most first.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=806004#i

2 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Gosh, Amber - you have some kind of will-power. Hope you have a good day. How many days total do you have to do this?

marz_racer said...

I agree with IronJenny. Your wil power is amazing. I have a hard time making it from breakfast to lunch without cravings. I just don't think I could handle it. Best of luck.