Friday, January 12, 2007

Master Cleanse Day 7: The End is Near

It's -15 Fahrenheit with the wind chill here. Dreadful weather. I am having regular juice today, along with the Spicy Lemonade. I'd really like to try some soup, too, but I'm afraid of how my stomach will respond.

Last night, I tried to have a few sips of wine, which resulted in shooting stomach pain. Having a beer or a latte or even going back to regular food is not going to be as easy as I imagined!

I feel detoxed. My tongue is pink. I'm still, uh, using the bathroom twice a day, but I'm soooooo ready to be done. I can't imagine doing this for longer than 8 days, unless I was desperate to lose weight.

4 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

I'm impressed. If you felt you needed this, then I am so happy for you!
Can you stick it out til the end or do you think you've come far enough?

Amber said...

Hmmmm, if the end is tomorrow, then yes! But technically, I've broken the fast by drinking the Naked Juice.
But hey,it's still liquid. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm really proud of you for sticking it out this far. A week is pretty tough.

HerMind&Body said...

Hang in there. Im on the master cleanse too and I know what you are gong through. On day 6 I was ready to throw in the towel, but I made it through. I am in the midst of day 8, two more days to go. We can do it :-)