Saturday, January 6, 2007

Master Cleanse Night 1: Poop Tea

Have you ever noticed how much time you spend thinking about what you're going to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I am not thinking about food nearly as much as I was when I was eating.

I drank a cup of the Poop Tea (i.e. Smooth Move), which had a pleasant citrus-ginger taste. At least it's drinkable. The main ingredient is Senna Leaf. My stomach was really rumbling after I drank it, but it didn't hurt and there were no cramps. I just felt things moving through my intestines. Yum!

I'm trying to keep my thoughts off of food and beer. And I'm hungry. Sigh.

I must admit though, it is relaxing to sit and watch a movie and not think about cooking dinner and working out (I've decided to let myself off the hook for work-outs, until I feel like I have to move around and get some exercise).


1 comment:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Boy, I hope you can make it! Burning butt??? "That's what it feels like when toxins leave your body?" Coincidentally, that's what it feels like when CAYENNE PEPPER leaves your body!
Good luck, girlfriend. I will engourage you along the way... I hope you check out Runner Susan's account of her Master Cleanse attempt...