Thursday, January 11, 2007

Master Cleanse Day 6: Almost Done!

I'm really looking forward to eating again. I really don't have energy on this detox yet-although people say that's what happens.

Anyway, after I start drinking Naked juice and probably V8, I'll incorporate some vegetables and eat only those for several days. That way, I'm still detoxing, only with substance (I've done detoxes with only vegetables/cabbage soup and/or naked juice).

I need to continue detoxing because the salt water flush and Poop Tea still cause me to run to the bathroom. I must've had a lot of icky stuff in my body.

However, I am going to drink a latte and a beer, probably on Saturday!

Still at 123 pounds.

2 comments:

Arwen said...

wait a sec! hold true to your word! don't have a latte and a beer on sat!!

you can do this Amber.

Anonymous said...

You mentioned that you have done detoxes with naked juice. How did it work?