Monday, January 8, 2007

Master Cleanse Day 3 (cont.): I'll Tell You What I Want

A latte. What I really want is a double-shot espresso skim latte from Dunn Brothers or Caribou. Although I shudder to think what would happen to my stomach were I to drink it.

Other food/drink items I've been craving (although, the cravings aren't too bad. The hunger is, the cravings, not so much):

Naked Juice, those thick, delicious, all-natural juice/smoothies that come in all sorts of mouth-watering flavors, like mango, blueberry, strawberry. I will probably break my fast with Naked Juice on Friday night or Saturday morning.

The meal I eat about once a day: It's kind of a soup with tomato sauce, tomatoes, onions, broccoli, spinach, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, Parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper and chili powder. I want that.

Any kind of soup would be good right now. For some reason, I'm not craving solid food. And I'm not craving the kind of food I crave when I'm eating my regular meals.

Usually, I crave cheddar chex mix but I haven't thought about that at all. I also haven't craved alcohol.
Sometimes I crave chocolate, but I can't imagine eating that now. I also crave cookies regularly, but I haven't thought about those either. Mussels would be good though.

I crave french fries and pizza, too, but not on this detox. It's weird. Not chewing anything must do something to your head that makes you not want solid food.

I'm still feeling nauseous as the demons leave my body. How is it possible to go to the bathroom this much?

I did a weight check again, at 5 pm: 123 pounds. So, this morning it was 124 pounds and yesterday morning it was 127 pounds.

But remember, this is only water weight. On the other hand, at least my stomach is shrinking.

1 comment:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Amber, you are doing awesome! What will -power...
Jenny