Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Master Cleanse Day 4: Arghghgh

I knew it'd be hard at work, sitting at a desk all day, with nothing to do but work at my computer! If I had to be on the phone, it might be different. But I don't.

The peanut M&Ms in the free candy machine looked so tantalizing. And I can hear people eating around me! I want to yelp at them, "stop eating!" Forget what I said yesterday-I'm having these massive desires to chew something solid.

And I have a box of Kashi in my cabinet that I would really love to munch on right now.

5.75 hours until I can go home. All of my roommates are gone (which kinda sucks!) but there are lots of active things I do at home that don't make me want food (exercise, watch movies, play on the Internet, play piano, read something interesting). When I'm sitting at my desk at the office, I want food!

I'm not running to the bathroom at least. But I am a little lightheaded . . .

1 comment:

Arwen said...

yay for not eating at work!! that's awesome!!